My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

three days, three blogs later

After many metro trips and wireless hunts, I have found myself thirty free minutes of wireless internet time which I am enjoying with my caramel frappucino in a Parisian Starbucks. Not only this, but there is a Japanese food store just down the block. Heaven.

Three blogs from the past three days have been patiently sitting on my desktop waiting to be posted. So make yourself a cafe creme, or pour yourself a glass of wine, and come to Paris with me. I will post them underneath, starting with the first that was never posted, and ending with the most recent. Bon appetit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home