My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

my best friend might be dead

It won't start.

The love of my life, my best friend through thick and thin, my dear little iBook, has shut down and won't restart.

The technicians at the Apple store aren't around on Saturdays, and the one at Fnac, well he says it might be dead.

And so dear readers, I rush to post in my last 4 minutes of precious internet cafe time.

I feel like sobbing.

I leave Monday morning for the North, and will do my best to get my hands on an internet cafe, but if all else fails I'll be back on the 27th with many stories to share.

Thank you all for your continuous support.

Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

Wow having your computer die is so traumatizing! I hope it's ok... I don't feel like the people at Fnac always know what they're talking about.

Have an amazing time in the North! I miss you and I miss France. I think I'm gonna come back after graduation and teach or do a masters or something... I can't stay away.

Gros biz from Inde.......

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gillian! I miss you! I just booked my flight to Victoria. I had to go there straight away for cheapness. But I want to see you so lets hang out while I'm in Canada. Also, give me an idea for what to cook for dinner? I'm back to boring things now. So sad!!

Also, I don't think I can live in the Bay Area anymore. I think Paris has ruined it for me. Let's grow old in the south, mmkay?

xoxo
ari

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home