My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

happy 60th dad

From a million miles away, I send you my love, and a collection of photos to let you know that on this very day, you were on all of our minds.

In a few days you'll be off to the Greek islands to celebrate you're 60th in style, knee deep in sunshine, feta cheese, and that ever lethal ouzo.

You are with me always, in my thoughts, in my heart, and in my motivation to make it in this world.

You make me proud of who I am, and it's in your eyes that I can see the best of me.

Thank you for everything, for all the years of my life that you've been behind me. Wether you're upstairs, or across the ocean, you're always there for me.

I love you. Have a wonderful time, and take all the rest, relaxation and strong Greek liquor you deserve. Even crash a plate or two.

poppy
amy and kellie
gael
nannie and joe
larry
gill and amy
gael miles says:
blue rider
in the trees
kelly
between green
amy
apple picking crew

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the sign!! What a great idea.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

That's beyond adorable!

Happy birthday Gill's dad!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you dearest Gilly. That love works both ways. We did celebrate and I don't feel too bad for an old guy. For all of you hitting that dreaded 60 remember that it is the new 40!

Je t'aime
Votre Papa












1

2:36 AM  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

Belated birthday wishes to you Gill's Papa, if you're checking these comments still. And ... I'm wishing you all the best on October 17th, your own special day Gill. Happy 20th anniversary of your first day.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home