My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

tap your ruby slippers

My head is lying somewhere between a heavy psychology textbook, my bank account slips and a book full of restaurant reservations.

At the end of the day, trying to be a student, hostess, friend, artist trying to get her photos on display and also a human being, is an effort.

I miss walking, daydreaming, and living a scattered romantic lifestyle.

And yet, amongst all the madness, I've discovered the beauty of coming home.

This is where I reside, with two beautiful girls, and find a sense of peace at the end of the day:

high park
walking into the livingroom
granny sofas
our kitchen
female fridge
my room
my wee desk
post-studying

There's no place like home.

1 Comments:

Blogger la femme said...

I'll be first in line at your exhibit.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home