My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

looking back on 2005

This year I said goodbye to Toronto, to my friends, and to my life as a sexy young journalist...
DSCN0217
Toronto view
moonbeam cafe
T.O
toronto's underground passage
journalism girls
frat party
DSCN2128
I visited L.A...
born to be a biker
When summer rolled around I spent a month alone in our old house in the South of France, where I wrote page after page and remembered the beauty of solitude...
my writing space
I then experienced a summer full of visitors, love, late nights and long conversations...
me and the boys
the women dance
mediterranean summer
music in the streets
feeling the effects of the festival
When summer ended, I moved to Paris, where my life as an au pair began...
how blue
DSCN8633
le bricolage!
I was graced with many visitors...
in my apartment
saying goodbye with champagne
where do I look?
walking with my brother
maman and i
I finally turned 19...
19
And I got to enjoy my Christmas vacation in the South of France and in Paris with my family...
my little mother and i
happy to be back south
i get animal friendly
dad and I and le Polidor
mom and dad ride the metro

It's been a good one. Happy New Years everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must agree that 2005 was quite the year. It was definitely a rollercoaster ride for me. One of those years you never saw coming and definitely couldn't predict. But hey, it was the year that brought me a great new friend that I still lovingly refer to as "My Roommate" ,even though we are thousands of miles apart... Happy New Year Gilly!

All The Best In 2006!
Love you,
Morgan

11:25 AM  
Blogger maitresse said...

great shots, especially love the one of your desk. made me want to buy a home a la campagne...
Happy 2006!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Truly beautiful!

I hope 2006 is the best yet!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home