My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 19, 2007

don't make me snap

I've started out as a photographer for SNAP, a local paper that covers events in my area. My first night on the job, I headed out at 11 p.m. to a kareoke night with a singing bartender. It may not have been the coolest bar I've been to in Toronto, but I met some nice people, took a few photos, and got a free drink. All is well in the world of photo journalism.

rockin out
billy bobs
pour me another
singing bartender
purple rain..
hey baby
mike the man
montreal kareoke stars

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

very nice. congrats.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Good on you! The photos, as always, are great.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home