My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

you're my favorite escape

My body aches for travel, but school and an empty wallet have me stranded in Toronto. Luckily, not all hope is lost. If you can't travel out of your city, you can always travel within your city. I've started art classes, photography work, tasting new food, exploring different areas, and spending more time in some of my favourite corners...like Chinatown.

spadina streetcar
street veggies
come on in
hot meat
under a dollar
cars
dried food
lady in the light
variety
cafe on a cold day
winter has come
open for business

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still really like your photos. The last one is amazing. I think it should do a good CD cover.

Bye

And yes, I used to write comments in French, but it seems that english is now more appropriate.

David

11:27 AM  
Blogger Ayah said...

wow. looking at these pictures made me shiver. it looks that cold in toronto. i've lost all my canadian cold weather stamina.

i'm glad you're making art.

xoxx.

3:41 PM  
Blogger needledocgal said...

Hi,
Im accidently stumbled upon your blog......its really breath taking.
Im from Trivandrum ,the southern most tip of India.
I would like to hear from you more.....
mail me if possible
noushaad@gmail.com

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have such a beautiful perspective on life. I wish you were still in Paris to walk around THIS city with.

You're going to be in France during the summer, right? Please say you will...

And I'm glad you've made some healthy adjustments in your lifestyle!

miss you xx L

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home