My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

wasting the day away, with rachel ray

I apologize for my blogging hiatus. I have been sick with a fever all week. I spent two entire days unable to move from the sofa, and watched so much food network that I had vicious dreams about meatballs last night. I woke up sweating.

In other news, I have two final exams next week and then I am a free woman. More soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Hope you're feeling better and back to your old self in no time. I have become addicted to reading your blog so it's nice to know you'll be back soon! Get better and best of luck with those exams!

10:02 PM  
Blogger A Novelist said...

I really miss your posts. Hope you're feeling better...good luck with school. :)

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted to tell you that i too have been sick with the flu all week...still feel like shit right now actually but it does get a little better.
anyway...we need to meet up before you (or I) leave for the summer. good luck with your exams, call me when you're done!
-jen

11:14 AM  
Blogger The Late Bloomer said...

Oh, I feel for you! I've been sick off and on for a few weeks myself, and it's such an awful feeling, especially when you know that you want to be doing so many other things but your body just won't cooperate.

Hope your exams go really well -- as I'm sure they will -- and that you'll be out enjoying the new season in no time!

3:15 AM  
Blogger thestraightpoop said...

Hi there! Just wanted to check and see if you got my e-mail about demo reels, and if you were able to get one done and in!
hope you're feeling better.
Tamara

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home