My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

I'm short for words to describe how summer makes me feel.

The heat of the sun and the long days remind me I am young, free, and meant to enjoy life as much as I can.

Yesterday we gathered in the park, feasted on homemade delicacies and basked our bodies under a heavy sunlight.

The dark days of winter are gone. We've gone from snow boots to flip flops, and everyone in Toronto is starting to smile again.

Summer's here, and it's ours.

picnic party
the feast
emily and I
oz
still feeling it
it takes two
dreamer
baby

2 Comments:

Blogger Parisbreakfasts said...

What a delicious looking picnic!
How very like Manet's Dejeuner sur l'herbe these photos are - casual, sunny, and congenial...
merci

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, hun! I'm so disappointed I couldn't make it. Even moreso after seeing these pictures.

I had a wedding this weekend and was a poor budgeter of my time. I'm always so optimistic when invitations come in - thinking I can do everything. Then the time comes along and I run around like a chicken with my head cut off.

xo

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home