My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

the devil's martini

The sun is shining, my legs are bare, and life is being good to me. These days the theme is to work hard but play harder. And when the sun sets, the best way to celebrate is to get together with a friend and catch up over martinis.

When the bartender offers you drinks called Wild Sex or Guilty Pleasure, you smile and take both.

profile
martini madness

2 Comments:

Blogger DOCTalks said...

Gill, you play with the words so PERFECTLY... I've been reading your blog since December last year, it INSPIRED me to start writing my own..!

I am Polish, but I live in England, just recently been to Paris.. I feel we would have loads to talk about and share.

4:50 PM  
Blogger travel notes said...

Your photographs just keep getting better, Gill. And your friend has a beautiful profile, especially the flick of her eyelashes.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home