My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

small town

What does a city girl do when she gets two days off from shaking martinis and seating and greeting the hungry crowds of a restaurant?

She goes to a small town, visits her grandparents, frequents antique shops, eats her grandmother's scones and drinks whiskey with her grandfather.

A breath of fresh small town air does this girl a lot of good.

any old thing
port hope
the walton
bazaar
keep the train whistles
nanny plays in the antique shop
how much for that piano?

3 Comments:

Blogger laceybediz said...

beautiful, beautiful... I have been antiquing here in Limousin, it is more fun then I had ever thought it would be!

I have not been reading my blog roll-- but always find time for your lovely blog!

xxx

1:10 PM  
Blogger The Design Bazaar said...

Gill!

Gorgeous pictures, as always. It's ALWAYS nice to get away for a bit, wherever you happen to be.

I will be in Toronto (most probably) May 18-20 and although I will be studying hard as I have a final exam to write on the 21st(yes, surprisingly even flight attendants have to study!)I would still love to see you at least for a drink or five!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Parisian Cowboy said...

You're so right.... small town can be a sweet escape from the city...

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home