My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 10, 2008

take the time for me

I leave Vancouver in a few weeks time, before I go I'd like to:

-Read a good book
-Walk the sea wall more
-Go hiking if it ever stops raining
-Devote less time to drinking martinis, and more time remembering my weekends
-Go to Whistler, just to breathe the mountain air
-Go to Value Village, if only to reminisce on my favorite place to shop in highschool
-Bake biscotti
-Make soup
-Spend an entire night dancing like a fool, unaware of anyone else in the room
-Learn as much as I can in the newsroom
-Take a ferry somewhere, anywhere
-Take the time to hear my thoughts

antique

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaw babe it all sound wonderful! I recommend taking your ferry ride to Saturna Island as I have a friend with a cabin up there and she says it is pretty much a guaranteed whale-watching experience! She saw a pod of 18 last time!

And do come visit in Spain when you get the chance!

xoxo

Lucy

1:39 PM  
Blogger Medio Pomelo said...

where are you off to?
do those things, but regardless of the deadline. Otherwise they will turn into a source for stress even though everything on this to-do list is wonderful.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home