My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

from one home to another

south of france

After several flights, a bus ride, and a long drive through the country, I have arrived at our family home in France. This house, which has transformed through the years I've known it, is more beautiful and comfortable than ever. As my parents are making it their permanent residence, we now have proper heating, showers and baths. Pure bliss.

I am elated to be here. My sleeping is off, but my bed is warm, the bath near my bedroom is luxurious and I look forward to every slow paced day that lies before me.

Most importantly, I am in great company, and happy to be in the company of my parents once more.

Tales from the South of France to come...

1 Comments:

Blogger laceybediz said...

yea!!!!!!!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home