My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

eight takes and i left you

Tried to shoot the breeze
But my aim was off
Take two
Found myself with you

Tried to go for coffee
It didn't taste right
Take three
You complained for me

Tried to buy new shoes
But only got the blues
Take four
Found you at my door

Tried to string some pearls
Be like the other girls
Take five
You're not like other guys

Tried to laugh
At the jokes I didn’t get
Take six
You’re my feel good fix

Tried to strut
But my heels made me fall
Take seven
You walk in like life is heaven

Tried to love you
But just didn’t know how
Take eight
I watch your heart break

**
Have been playing around a lot with this poem, please feel free to comment and tell me what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im two years behind but...
all i can say is wow, your poems are amazing!!!
-T-

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home