My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

boys&beer

Something about fraternities has always given me the creeps. A group of cult like students get together, push each others boundaries, and drink obscene amounts of beer. I had to see for myself, if only for a laugh.

Last night we made our way down to a guy's frat house, $5 cover for girls, $15 for guys, and all the beer your stomach can handle before being pumped.

With my room mate's 40 of R&R whiskey we were wasted before we got there. As one of my friend's took his nth shot he said: "If Jesus was an alcoholic he'd drink R&R."

In the taxi I swore obscenities along with the driver at cars that cut us off. He admitted to me that sometimes he had a few drinks before going on the job...I asked him to be careful.

I don't always get the university scene...I don't drink beer...I don't like messy hook ups...and I don't like waking up in my own vomit. But the night was good. The party was well organized, the company was great, and there ended up being a dark purple room with plaster falling off the walls where we were able to dance. If I can dance I'm always happy.

I took some photos that speak much louder than my words:
drunk? never.
what can i say?
caution: the bandana gets all the ladiesthe awkward crew
drunken fiery

3 Comments:

Blogger Carl Carlsberg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Carl Carlsberg said...

effed that up....

I am zealous. Wine had made me sick, and my head is used as a battering ram.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Mark Nichols said...

I can honestly say that the caution tape was not only the best aphrodesiac i've ever used, but also the best alternative to charcoal known to man.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home