My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 13, 2006

introspection

'The terrible fluidity of self-revelation.'
-Henry James, American author.



On my mind:

-Reading. How can I read half a French novel in time for my test tonight?
-An 8 page English essay. It's on the mother figure (I ooze sympathy as an ex-nanny).
-Mexican food stores in Kensington market. I want to make fajitas.
-My story for Feature Writing. It's about the day I was born.
-My mom. She is coming this week!
-My French presentation and essay (Parlez vous Francais? Oui, but I hate writing Francais).
-Work. How long can I play the role of the cheery hostess?
-Money, money, money...rent is due and the funds are low.
-Sleep! I have a doctors appointment so I can beg for drugs or something to help me live like a normal human being.
-Photoshoots. I keep agreeing to strike a pose for photo students. No, no money or nudity is involved.
-Pickles. I want to make my own pickles.
-Clothes. Always on my mind.
-Hair. I want to cut it off or go brunette. Do I dare?
-Writing! This poor blog has received little love or care lately.
-My photos. I must sell my photos, or get them up somewhere else. I am taking photos for a young rock band next week and my head is swimming with ideas. If it goes well, I want more jobs like this. I like bossing people around.
-Chuck Berry. The man makes me do the twist all around my bedroom..

introspection

5 Comments:

Blogger lrwderksen said...

Fun to read... very recognizable Gill. For me especially the photography part (of the band). I also like to boss my 'models' around and make 'm strike ridiculous poses.

Ps. That is a really cool and very sexy picture.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your face looks so sharp in that picture.

Oh energy, don't we all wish we had a little more!!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful shot.
miss your face.
xxL

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, money, essays and readings. Always on a university student's mind. Good luck with everything.
I hope you enjoy your visit with your mom!
That is an absolutely stunning photo.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Love that picture - and brunette would utterly suit you. Your eyes are such an amazing feature, and I always find going darker just makes them pop even more. Wow.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home