My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

here we are now, entertain us



I love to work with on current affairs portion of our weekly broadcast.

As entertainment host I get to throw together images from last night's entertainment news, edit it down, do voice overs, add music, and have a little fun. With more time I'd like to add a little depth to these pieces, but as a short clip to throw into our show, I enjoy the creativity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer J said...

Awesome! You're a natural!
Jenn

8:37 AM  
Blogger YY said...

Gill,

You're a natural. Good work.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Ayah said...

that freeze frame is priceless!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home