My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 18, 2008

drinking martinis at school

For those of you wondering what I actually do at school, here's a sample...



It's a project from my TV techniques class where we had to learn to put together a sequence. We decided to mix it up and show our audience how to make the perfect Cosmopolitan martini! It needs some work, but it was a learning experience and we had a good time putting it together.

3 Comments:

Blogger takinchances said...

Damn, I totally wish I'd gone to your school.

Also, hilarious that Sean Magee is "Single and looking," because I say that alot and I'm an S. McGee. lol

6:44 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

nice job ob the sequence!

p.s you are hot.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

That was fun to watch! I really liked the sequence. Loved the soundtrack, but even more, loved hearing the shaker over the soundtrack!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home