My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

waking up to you

Waking up to you motivates me to get out of bed.

This morning I pulled my jacket over my pyjamas, stuffed my cotton pants into a pair of boots, and took the dog outside, where everything bathed in your golden light.

Sunshine, never leave me, you make everything better.

I love the way shadows move underneath you, and the way people strip away their layers when you're around.

Even in the morning hours, people are out walking, playing catch with their dogs, turning the pedals on their bikes to work, and smiling in your light.

Stay for a while, I love waking up to you.

tuppence
red brick lane
walk this way
morning sun

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

So lovely. Sun is still playing hide-and-seek here in DC:(

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Yours is beautiful! It's like a gorgeous coffee table book and book of poems all in one ;)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home