My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nicheoriginals.ca/gillianyoung/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a taste of home

The sun shines through the kitchen every morning.

It glides along the Mexican tiles as I cut up fruit for breakfast, make tea, and pull out food for house guests to help themselves.

This house has been beaming with wonderful people since I arrived. I arrived with my friend Carly from school, and now have two of my old room mates shacking up with me.

Since I have arrived life has been a celebration of beautiful dinners, dancing, talking, exploring and taking on each day with excitement. It has been so long since I've really lived in Vancouver that I feel like I've moved to a new city I need to discover little by little.

Love pumps through my veins and yet I am also nervous about the great job hunt. I still need to get myself organized in this city and figure out what I'm doing. You can't rush some things but I'm hungry to get started.

But for now, I remind myself to take a deep breath and enjoy the company of my family and friends. Life is as sweet as ever and I don't want to miss out on any of it.

little mom
carly and I
vancouver
carly and I
jamming to the iphone
lighthouse park

1 Comments:

Blogger Wishing A Coma said...

you're gorgeous

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home